Benefits of Becoming a Member of PACC
- You can learn and be trained on the integration of psychology and theology / Biblical principles
- You can learn different counseling techniques with a spiritual dimension
- You can conduct your own seminar under the banner of PACC (with the Board’s approval)
- You have access to the list of well-equipped and reputable Christian Counselors
- You have access to counselling resources
- You are entitled to a 10% discount on PACC workshops and seminars
- You have the privilege of becoming a part of a nationally and internationally-recognized association of Christian Counselors
- You have the privilege of receiving peer supervision and undergo training with Continuing Professional Development CPD credits
- You can be updated on upcoming international and national Christian Counseling conferences.
- You can be invited to the Asian Christian Counselors’ Association (ACCA) conferences.
- Regular fellowship among Christian Counselors
- You can be issued a certificate of membership that you can use for visa application and other purposes related to your counseling practice.
Proceed to Qualifications of a Member>>